From Haitao shopping to WeChat – the new seminar from the Spiegel Institut Academy provides a detailed overview of the Chinese market, its consumers and the possibilities of market research in one of the largest markets in the world. With offices in Beijing and Shanghai, the Spiegel Institut supports its customers in China, helping to establish in-depth knowledge and understanding of a successful intercultural market presence.
Gain insights into Chinese culture and the mindset of Chinese customers in our new seminar “Consumer Research in the Land of the Red Dragon”. Find more about brand awareness and an understanding of marketing in China and the consequent implications for market research and intercultural cooperation. In other words: How to make dim sum out of fish and chips.
The seminar provides an overview of the past and current cultural and social changes in China and enables a deeper understanding of the Chinese mindset in order to better classify behaviours and facilitate intercultural cooperation.
- Fundamentals of intercultural thinking
- From Mao to the Chinese economic reform to the present day – a brief historical summary
- Avoid misunderstandings: Communication, criticism and conflicts
- China – a land of contrasts: generation gap, regional characteristics
- Social media in China: WeChat – the big player
- Development of a new self-consciousness in China
- Practical experiences and case studies: lessons learned from projects and our daily work
- Implications for market research and/or intercultural cooperation
The seminar addresses participants from companies in China that are implementing or planning their initial projects or seek to expand their business activities in China.
The seminars take place in the premises of the Spiegel Institut.
Individual in-house seminars at your company:
In addition to events at the Spiegel Institut, we can also run our seminars directly at your company upon request. In-house seminars are a good option, for example, if you want to train an entire team. We would be happy to compile an individual seminar programme that is tailored to your needs. We are looking forward to your inquiry!
1 day, 9:00 a.m. – approx. 5:00 p.m.