You certainly know the situation: A number of colleagues are at a meeting to develop exciting ideas – and not much happens. How can we organise focus groups and internal meetings so that they give rise to creative ideas? Which creativity techniques can be used to promote relaxation and concentration, to remove barriers to creativity and to stimulate the flow of ideas quickly and effectively? How can conflicts be resolved?
In this seminar we will provide you with various creativity techniques to help you to accelerate brainstorming with little effort. By using appropriate techniques in focus groups, you can promote emotional and unconsciously reflected reactions that enable special insights into consumer behaviour.
The benefits of creativity techniques in your daily work:
You learn valuable creative techniques both in theory and practice, which help you to come up with ideas each and every day, and also improve collaboration in the team.
- Fundamental theory and framework used to promote creativity
- A creative seminar beginning: Creativity techniques for introducing yourself and establishing contacts
- Creative communications: verbal and non-verbal communication, brainstorming, projective techniques
- Creative motivation: relax and focus, stimulate creative processes to break down barriers to creativity
- Creative work: generating ideas, accelerating the flow of ideas, role-playing, collages
- Creative interaction: working in a team, defining problems, resolving conflicts
- Creative evaluation: Creativity techniques for farewells, giving feedback, applying these to daily work
- Employees of companies that moderate focus groups or design guidelines for focus groups
- Anyone interested in the topic
The seminars take place at the Spiegel Institut.
Individualised in-house seminars at your company:
In addition to events held at the Spiegel Institut, upon request we can also organise our seminars directly at your offices. In-house seminars are a good idea, for example, if you want to train your entire team. We would be happy to draw up an individualised seminar programme, tailored to your needs. We look forward to hearing from you!
Day 1: 9:00 a.m. – approx. 5:00 p.m.